Urban homeownership within reach
Our studio, loft, 1, and 2-bedroom homes offer:
- Built-in kitchen appliances including fridge, dishwasher, wall oven, cooktop and microwave
- In-suite laundry
- 3-piece bathroom featuring tub
- Pet-friendly suites
- Built-in storage
For a limited time, choose between two beautiful design options, “Earth” (oak) or “Sky” (grey) at time of signing. Explore the full home finishings and features here!
Floor plans & rendering walk-throughs
Building design and amenities
Click here to view the full list of building features, amenities and design elements: Explore Ch’ich’iyúy Features Here
Kitchens are equipped with energy efficient appliances including fridge, cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, and microwave.
All homes are equipped with in-suite, energy efficient, stacked washer and dryer.
- All homes can be adaptable to meet the needs of residents of all abilities.
Indoor and outdoor amenity spaces
Ch’ich’iyúy offers many community gathering spaces that are available and accessible to all residents, including:
- A Coast Salish longhouse that can accommodate 70 people for meals and ceremony on level 14. The longhouse includes a kitchen, universal washroom, and storage.
- A wellness deck featuring a sports floor, fitness area and play space on level 11.
- Raised garden beds and intimate dining spaces on level 8.
- An urban forest area, along with small gathering spaces, a fire table, dining areas, and multi-use flex space on level 3.
Built-in storage spaces are included in most units. Storage space for studio homes is available on level 2.
Fobs will allow secure access to owner’s floor and amenity spaces.
Cameras will be set up at outdoor access points for additional security.
Owner input on building operations
A Residents Council will be created with three to five residents, elected annually, to gather feedback and provide meaningful input into the way the building is managed. Regularly-held building operations meetings will be open to all residents.